The Doctors Werribee and Wyperfeld Medical Clinic are looking for an experienced Practice Manager to manage the General Practices.
The Ideal candidate is a friendly , honest and punctual person who is able to handle work under pressure, sensitive to patient feedback , ability to manage a group of Medical Practitioners, and Staff including allied health , able to work and manage two sites working along our admin team , nursing team.
For the ideal candidate we are willing to go above and beyond their expectations to look after them with a view of long-term employment in a friendly clinic.
We believe in a holistic approach to General Practice and our values and mission statement is available to successful candidates at the interview phase.
Indicative duties will include:
- Overall management of Practice operations
- Administrative activities including filing & banking
- Patient invoicing, revenue collection including debt recovery
- Medicare liaison and handling patient fee queries
- Computer skills, familiarity with medical terminology, and IT systems (Best Practice)
- Training new staff when required and supervision of reception staff
- Assistance with preparation and maintenance of Policy and Procedures Manual, initial and on-going accreditation and familiarity with relevant regulations
- Implementing standards for RACGP accreditation
- Inventory management and timely ordering of office/medical supplies
- Typing and general office duties
- Answering calls and making appointment bookings
- Preparation of Staff Pay and Doctors Pay
- Minimum 3 years Medical Receptionist or Practice Manager experience, strong leadership skills and a hands-on approach
- Highly developed capacity to identify and analyze practice management requirements
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, confident, highly organized with meticulous attention to detail
- Effective communicator with well-developed interpersonal skills
- High standard of work, values and ethics
If interested, please apply HERE.
GPs and Nurses
Wyperfeld Medical Clinic welcomes enquiries from Vocationally Registered General Practitioners and Nurses wanting to join our growing practice located in Taylors Lakes.
Wyperfeld Medical Clinic opened in 1997 and is an accredited family-oriented general practice committed to providing quality patient care. Dr Richard Ooi is a vocationally registered general practitioner who has been servicing Taylors Lakes and neighbouring suburbs since 1986.
Wyperfeld Medical Clinic is fully equipped and computerised. It is located on the corner of Wyperfeld Avenue and Sunshine Avenue in Taylors Lakes. There is ample on-site parking available. The clinic is also easily accessible by public transport via the 419, 421 and 476 buses.
Vocationally Registered General Practitioners
To be considered for this role you will:
- have your Fellowship of the Royal Australian of General Practitioners and obtain a 19AB exemption
- be eligible to obtain a provider number with no restrictions
- have a well-rounded clinical background across general practice
- be dedicated to providing high quality care with a view to forming ongoing relationships with your patients
The available positions will ideally suit VR GPs, in particular female practitioners, wanting to join a team who are focused on quality patient care. We offer friendly administration staff and nurse support. Flexible days and hours are welcomed – join us full time or ongoing part time.
Please complete and submit the form below. Provide a cover letter in the available field and attach your CV/resume detailing your experience.